Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, bookish friends! I hope you spend the day loving on people ... maybe buy someone a book. *winks*

Do you celebrate this day in some way? What are you doing today? I'm going to a Valentine's Day "party" with my mom and younger siblings. A good way to get some fellowship. ^_^

***

Here are a few novels with a romance theme/sweet love story that I recommend! (In case you're a hopeless romantic, like me.)


Waking Rose {A Fairy Tale Retold #3} by Regina Doman



Edenbrooke {A Proper Romance} by Julianne Donaldson




The Lady and the Lionheart by Joanne Bischof


The Ryn {Eyes of E'veria #1} by Serena Chase


Entwined by Heather Dixon


To Win Her Heart by Karen Witemeyer

***

Also, here are two non-fiction books that I think are absolutely great for Valentine's Day! *grins*


Savoring Single by Shelley Black



***

Be sure to stop by Lady Grace: A Quiet & Gentle Spirit this Saturday! I'm going to have a post up having to do with thriving in the season of singleness, what I've been up to lately, and enjoying Valentine's Day as an unmarried, unattached woman.

May the Love, Joy, and Peace of God fill you today, dear readers! <3

Let me know what you're currently reading! I'm reading A Song Unheard {Shadows over England #2} by Roseanna M. White.

***

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Shantelle!! *hugs*

    A Valentine's Day party sounds like so much fun! ^_^

    I'm celebrating with baking unicorn cookies this afternoon, and our church is having a prayer/song service with refreshments afterwards tonight. :)

    I hope your Valentine's Day is wonderful! <333

    Liv // livkfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liv!! *hugs*

      It was enjoyable! :) I got to fellowship with some ladies and watch my siblings hang out with their friends!

      Aw, that sounds wonderful! What are unicorn cookies? I hope you have a good time at church tonight ... sounds absolutely lovely. I'm going to make a chocolate cherry pudding cake and my family is going to have a special Valentine's Day dinner. :)

      Thank you, my dear! Hope yours is, too! <3

      Delete
    2. Yaay! I'm so glad you had fun! :D

      Unicorn cookies are a type of no-bake sugar cookie with clear sprinkles mixed in. My mom and I realized we couldn't substitute something for the oil, though, so we ended up making pumpkin-chocolate-chip cookies, instead. Hopefully we can try the recipe another time! :)

      Thank you! I'm definitely looking forward to it. ^_^

      Delete
    3. Thank you! <33

      That sounds cool! Pumpkin-chocolate-chip cookies sound fabulous, too! :D

      God bless your day. :)

      Delete