Saturday, October 21, 2017

O Lovely Book Cover


The Honey Bride by Diana Lesire Brandmeyer

Published: March 29th, 2017


Chief of Sinners {Texas Romance Books #10} by Caryl McAdoo
Published: September 6th, 2017


Heirs of Tirragyl {The Poison Tree Path Chronicles #2} by Joan Campbell

Published: October 10th, 2017 (Enclave Publishing)


The Mayflower Bride {Daughters of the Mayflower #1} by Kimberley Woodhouse

Expected Publication: February 1st, 2018 (Barbour Books)


The Pirate Bride {Daughters of the Mayflower #2} by Kathleen Y'Barbo

Expected Publication: April 1st, 2018 (Barbour Books)


King's War {The Kinsman Chronicles #3} by Jill Williamson

Expected Publication: April 17th, 2018 (Bethany House)


Together Forever {Orphan Train #2} by Jody Hedlund

Expected Publication: May 1st, 2018 (Bethany House)


Falling for You {A Bradford Sisters Romance #2} by Becky Wade

Expected Publication: May 1st, 2018 (Bethany House)


The Captured Bride {Daughters of the Mayflower #3} by Michelle Griep 

Expected Publication: June 1st, 2018 (Barbour Books)


The Orphan's Wish {Hagenheim #8} by Melanie Dickerson

Expected Publication: June 26th, 2018 (Thomas Nelson)


The Patriot Bride {Daughters of the Mayflower #4} by Kimberley Woodhouse

Expected Publication: August 1st, 2018 (Barbour Books)


Sons of Blackbird Mountain by Joanne Bischof

Expected Publication: 2018 (Thomas Nelson)


A Rebel Heart {The Daughtry House #1} by beth White


The Hope of Azure Springs by Rachel Fordham

6 comments:

  1. So many lovely ones! :D I always enjoy these posts. ^_^ I'm SO EXCITED for The Orphan's Wish, and that King's War cover I've been in love with since I first saw it! XD Eep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love the cover of “Together Forever”!! Books with babies and little kids on the front are always a favorite of mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts!!!!!

    I like Chief of Sinners cover (so sparkly!), and King's War's cover of course (these covers are always SO cool!

    Okay... now I am interested in reading Falling for You.

    I LOVE how simple and lovely The Captured Bride's cover is! And now I totally want to read it! I really, REALLY want to read it!!!

    And need I say anything about The Orphan's Wish?!? An other Melanie Dickerson book?!? I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!! =D

    Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for showing us these awesomely beautiful new reads!!!

    ... I NEED a couple of them... and some time to read... 0.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this! Thanks for featuring The Hope of Azure Springs. I’m thrilled with the cover it matches the book so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the comments, friends! <3 I'm not sure why I never replied ... ??

    Deborah and Laura, I'm so excited for King's War!! The greens are lovely, indeed. The Orphan's Wish sounds exciting as well!

    Rebekah, it is a sweet cover, isn't it? ^_^

    Polaris, I love the simplicity of The Captured Bride as well! Hopefully we both can read a lot of these books this new year! :D

    Rachel Fordham, thanks for stopping by! And you're welcome! I'm hoping to read your book sometime! :)

    Blessings to all!

    ReplyDelete