Sunday, July 9, 2017

The Favorites Tag

I was unofficially tagged by Natasha @ A Camera and a Dreamer for The Favorites Tag! Thanks, my dear! *winks and grins*

**

- Rules -

Answer the questions
Tag some people

**

1) What is your favorite thing to do at home?

Hmm. Read, blog, take a walk, chat with my family ... I don't know a favorite thing really - I like to do lots of things. ^_^

2) Which is your favorite, cats or dogs?

Don't really know. I've never been a huge "animal person", though I do like them. I probably tend to gravitate toward cats, because they're calmer, more snuggly. *winks*

3) If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Haha, I don't know. The ideal is to live by my family, but as long as I'm surrounded by people I love/who love me, I'm good with going wherever God would lead me.

4) Do you love to travel?

Going new places, sure! The actual travel aspect isn't my favorite, though it can be an adventure if I just relax and let go of my anxiety.

5) What is your dream job?

Honestly, being a wife & mom has always been the deep dream of my heart. But also, as you all know, a novelist! *grins*

6) What is your dream vacation?

Maybe somewhere by the sea, beautiful landscape, culturally and historically rich (Ireland, Italy?) ... Somewhere I can delight in God's creation and learn interesting things about the people who lived there long ago and now.

7) Do you have a favorite drink? What is it?

Half lemonade, half unsweetened tea from Chick-fil-A. ^_^

8) What is your favorite home-cooked meal?

Homemade pizza! (If I could have pizza anymore. *winks*)
I honestly can't think of anything else right now, though I always have home-cooked meals! I must be craving pizza. ;P

9) Which would you prefer, pop (aka soda *winks*) or water?

Water, probably. Last time I tried to drink coke (my favorite type of soda), I felt pretty sick. Too much sugar for me, apparently.

10) Who is your favorite singer?

What? How can I chose just one? I've been loving listening to Micah Tyler lately. Also Tenth Avenue North, Lauren Daigle, Jordan Feliz, and Hollyn.
Also really like this song from Francesca Battistelli called Giants Fall.

11) Ice cream or a milkshake?

Milkshake, if I could have milk. Ha! I used to love getting strawberry milkshakes with whipped cream on top. Or coffee-flavored milkshakes ...

I Tag:

Whoever wants to do this tag! *winks*

***

~ Fashion ~

Here's a quick look at one of the pieces of clothing I got from a modest clothing line called Mikarose! They were having a super good sale, so I decided to try them out.
Let me tell you, friends, the clothes fit perfectly! Like they were made exactly for me. ^_^ And the cuts and styles are so feminine, modest, and pretty.
So ... I bought this pretty skirt and paired it with a simple top, necklace, and heels. I really like the length and the flowy-ness. *smiles*

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear! ^_^ I would definitely recommend Mikarose! :)

      Delete
  2. I want to do this tag!! :D I wasn't tagged for anything this month, which is how I base my Q&A section of my newsletter, so I'll answer a few of these questions in my newsletter :)

    I've never heard of Mikarose but that outfit is beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! I'm glad you took some of these questions to answer in your newsletter, Abigayle! I actually read them. :))

      Thank you! <3

      Delete